As an industrial company with 3 locations in Germany, we offer exciting professional assignments and a wide variety of opportunities for development. We are looking for employees who would like to grow with us.
Friedola TECH as employer?
we offer :
- a young and motivated team
- a modern and growing company
- interesting and varied activities
- remuneration by company wage structure
- various healthcare projects/ health and fitness programmes
- pension scheme
We are hiring!
We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate about their work, for full or part-time employment, as an apprentice,
working student or intern.
for future apprentices or university students
We offer our apprentices exciting and varied training. You will not just be watching in our classes – you will gain real hands-on experience!
We offer our apprentices a complex range of advanced training courses through our training partner FAV Thüringen.
We carry the seal of approval: “Excellent training company” (Chamber of Industry and Commerce)
vacancies for 2019
- Bachelor of Engineering (m/w) Kunststofftechnik
- Verfahrensmechaniker/in für Kunststoff – und Kautschuktechnik
- Elektroniker/in für Betriebstechnik
for students in schools and universities
We offer internships and summer jobs several times a year, usually in the business and commercial area.
- the duration of the work is usually between 2 and 4 weeks
- above-average pay
- for commercial summer job: 2-shift assignments (U18), 3-shift assignments (Ü18)
Does this sound promising?
Then please e-mail us your complete application materials including cover letter, CV and references.
Please also provide details regarding your availability and salary expectations.
Of course we would also be pleased to receive your unsolicited application.
Do you still have questions? Our Human Resources Manager Karina Schneider will be pleased to answer them.